Friday, November 19, 2010

Remington Sps Varmint Vs Tikka

Let's get this started

And I could not have a journal on the Doctor?
I could not have a place to put all my thoughts on this? And then I love to write
the most beautiful phrases in the original language and comment in Italian in total confusion between the two languages that I love.
I would like to own a world where it intercalates Italian English, because they marry beautifully .. . and I think even he thinks the Doctor.
So here is a place to put random things (because the Doctor would say that we are competent enough places already), and so while the journal is here.
And then we'll see, maybe in future also be able to accept the fact that the Doctor has now changed. I knows that I'm already accepted.

I am a goat in a pleasant to the eyes any place here in my network, so images of journal style and so are definitely worth it. I talk too much, so the rest are a landslide. I ask forgiveness from the serial that deserves better, but anyway ... so there are already people who are great in this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment