Saturday, November 27, 2010

How To Build A Gusset Plates With Balsa Wood

Fourth series

I cried.

Oh, if I cried.

Especially for Women, which will be remembered throughout the universe but which never knows what he did. For Rose, who was beside him the only person who loves the Doctor and that the end is always the one to be left alone as it may seem to have so many friends.

I knew that these last three episodes of the fourth series would be a blow, but I did not imagine that the writers had even surpassed the story with the Master. Finish with the Daleks is always a great choice, given all the references that you can do with the old series and having the ability to use Davros.

The Doctor never thinks for himself, although this is the main feature that allows it to be the savior of the universe almost every other day and another well, I start to believe it should be a tad bit more selfish for the good of those who love him. Who knows what the next Doctor does not develop this ability.

I loved Jack in this episode end any more than he loved in Torchwood.

him, Gwen and Ianto seem to have been through so much that the battle with the Daleks do not upset them too much then, but Jack knows what is going to encounter.

Ianto, in particular, presents problems that already have in "Children of Earth" and that those outputs as a young girl who did not have particularly good, but they do laugh so much. Like when Gwen is surprised that the doctor is young and the old as believed and Ianto replies, "It's not so young."

I am concerned that I speak like Jack. When you see the clone of the Doctor this is the dialogue that follows Jack and I and we thought the same thing.

Sarah Jane: I know there's three of you?

Rose: Three Doctors?

Jack: I can not tell you what I'm thinking right now.

Even if you do not say we understand the same and we are happy that you do not ever deny this. And how do you reason ... for the two doctors, but not for women.


0 comments:

Post a Comment