Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wedding Koozie Wording

Quickly the third season

Today I finished the third set and the comparison that inspired me is that the serial is a better bet to another as well as "Big Brother" is getting worse every year. And that means to me exponentially.

"Utopia," "The Sound of Drums" and "Last of the Time Lords "are like a great movie to watch in one go.

Finally now everything is clear to me Jack, I understand a little more than Torchwood and the character of the Master has a well-defined profile that leggiucchiato first I was only here and there. I'm upset because it appeared on Doctor within just three episodes, and how the character of Martha has gained respect from me, since before I was just nice.

The finish is inspired by the same basic idea of the episode "The Shakespeare Code" which I love because of its message: the power of words is the most largest in the world and through that you can also win wars. A nice message that, unfortunately, today may just laugh.

And the great revelation on the Face of Boe in its absurdity that is quite believable, I would say brilliant. And the fact that Jack becomes the thing I enjoy above all there thinking about all the talk that the poor Captain is what keeps us up to his physical appearance.

The relationship between the three protagonists is, as usual, funny and repulsive at the same time. At times it seems that one can not stand each other even though they are very close.

Anyway, the Doctor What can you expect from those two? The Captain and if he sings it sounds (and this for the entire episode more or less) that is young and beautiful and she renews his animosity toward Rose. I would say a little 'annoying, because when the Doctor and Jack hug happy knowing that Rose is well pissed Martha mumbles. It's a stupid reaction that I do not agree even on a woman in love.

And anyway, as we discover later, the Doctor leaves Jack back because he is afraid, it is wrong and by Time Lord can not accept a creature that is a fixed point in space and time. And the great thing is I do not know if all they had in mind since the end of the first set, but when the Doctor part with the Tardis and leaving Jack on Satellite 5 really seems that he is running away from him.

is the masterpiece of all the bullshit of Jack (which, I discovered, is just an idiot when he is close to the Doctor) takes place in this episode when the Doctor, knowing that Jack can not die, uses nicely into a room making it radioactive. What does Jack

before entering?

Oh well, undressing.

I think ... but that is stripped to do?

Dialogue between the two.

Doctor: What are you taking your clothes off for? (What a stupid question to ask the Captain)

Jack: I'm going to.

Doctor: By the looks of it, I'd Say That Does not Affect STET radiation clothing, only flesh.

Jack: Well, I look good, though.

It is not that we can give the wrong.


0 comments:

Post a Comment