Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Nose Looks Strange

The eleventh and Amy Lake

I started watching the fifth series of the Doctor, after an initial period of discomfort because Smith is not as good as Tennant, I began to appreciate. The first two episodes I was excited even though it seems to me to watch another series.

Then I got angry again with "Victory of the Daleks" and in a crescendo of emotions see-saw, I watched the two episodes on "Weeping Angels."

I spent the first half bet to rant against the writer and the other half to communicate with Matt Smith thought that was bad.

No, come on, it is not humanly possible to be so bad, that guy has nothing put in place, the face is completely incoherent. Even Radcliffe would go to him to tell him "Matt, you know you're a toilet?"

And after all the time to do this, forty and forty minutes of the first episode of the second, what happens at the end of "Flesh and Stone"?

pay me back something that happens all the time wasted watching a bad story with good characters and actors and bimbiminkia bei enemies massacred. One thing I expect from the time of Eccleston, because no? But most of all I expect from the time of Tennant.

assistant jumps to the Doctor!

And now I wonder: is Amy infoiati to be bad? Why not Rose, with all the love in the world, has never attacked the Doctor and it had to happen just with the Doctor worst in forty years of serial?

yet happened and the scene is the only decent start of the season. She clings to him like a sucker while he tried to strip and which is justified by saying childish "I have nine hundred years, you're young ..." while trying to get back straps and the struggles that she has cornered against the Tardis.

brilliant.

appreciate.

was time.

I would have done myself.

with Tennant.

With any other doctor to tell the truth.

Except Smith.

the nerve to attack him as the Pond did I would not have either.
Then, Martha teaches, there is nothing worse refusal of the physical kind and justified by a man, not even a Time Lord, I'd feel an idiot as well as a nymphomaniac.
But I can not say that he had hoped that Rose did it sooner or later. Why is there the feeling was paid and when it is paid so obvious I can not believe that we can not resist and groped a physical approach. I agree to the doctor who did not have to miss the head, but Rose ...

Fatico own Matt Smith to consider the Doctor, I feel that this is another serial.
Then, sometimes, I find it funny, in the first episode I really enjoyed it hoped to keep this idea. With two on
Weeping Angels has definitely lost points for me, but it is not all his fault, hopefully with the Vampire in Venice.



0 comments:

Post a Comment