Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vietnam Jewellery Art

second impression

'm confused ...

In the sense that the episodes I like, but still can not help but think that Tennant would be the whole something else.

And okay, I understand, we must accept it, but I need time.

Why this Doctor is not only changed in appearance, is new way of doing and to get attached to him and his companion'm struggling.

Especially she depresses me. It is not his fault, but have a protagonist that does not fit the assistant of the Doctor, because as important and often decisive in the choice of doctor, the fact remains the server.

Amy but is too often the resolution to the problem, the one who has the last word.

At times this Doctor does not even know where he is and what is happening, it has the answer ready, and the certainty of knowing each thing as had the others. Maybe we're back in the days of the first doctor to pr appreciate Smith must first make me a more in-depth culture on the old series.

But the two episodes I liked, I liked the idea of monsters in Venice, although I would avoid talking to Smith in Italian, and I liked the quotes on the old series, many, especially the photo of Hartnell on the psychic paper and then the exchange between the Doctor and Rory ...

Doctor: She kissed me.

Rory: And you kissed her back?

Doctor: No, I kissed her mouth.

nice and even little Doctor. Smith and the new writers seem to have rejuvenated the Doctor and it led to a teenage condition in which there are even competitions to get the attention of Amy.

Where is Rose?

Where did you leave the Doctor?

But nobody realizes that it takes, it is necessary that at least something of the past returns? And not of the past forty years ago. Why else

continuity is lost for us new audiences. The Doctor does not tell us anything we already know, living another life, and demands that we forget the past?

The other episode, "Amy's choice" is indeed compelling.

I do not know if I'm the only one to have seen us in so much of the episode of Buffy's sixth season, "Normal Again", but I also appreciated the way if you do not agree with. Matt Smith ... even if it is between him and a life churning out brats next to a doctor ... but please, I have no doubt about which of the two companies and choose the right one if it is well, peace. But it is clear that depends on what your expectations in life. I think, among other things, that the ending of the episode (again similar to Buffy) is the most fair, have all shown a great spirit of sacrifice to get to have the life they wanted, even if the end is not , said that it is the right one.

A great metaphor of reality and life that we all live then that is just what we give to ourselves.

At least I live as well, maybe there are other interpretations.

I find Amy a bit 'confused about love he has for Rory and the Doctor, but this is something between the applicant assistants, apart from the woman he loved because of its total indifference to the Doctor as a man .

Again, beautiful ideas, but still does not convince me, I would say that of all the episodes I just loved the first one that made me hopeful and the second for the final poignant.

Then disappointment.


It 's true that the old series I have seen very little, but I read a lot.
This episode reminded me so much The Celestial Toymaker in the first series. I
idea that the authors are trying to trace the early years, in some way.


Despite what you may think are not biased and I was not about Smith, also because the Doctor regenerates, is his beautiful, Tennant had to go sooner or later. And 'I do not really like the style of Smith and his age.
And anyway I would give the Doctor even if there was Scamarcio to interpret. The life of Doctor
VA followed, however, this is not raining there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment