Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gallbladder Polyps Enlarged Spleen

If I just had to

Dreamland is not really too bad, after all if you close your eyes the voice of David reminds us that this is a story of the Doctor.

You can also pass on to the fact that they have taken two or three episodes of X-Files, "Starship Troopers, "" Aliens "and" Independence Day "and we have built up an episode of the Doctor.

would have been better if it were a real wager, but I imagine the cost of special effects and so were too high.

What has the voice of Georgia Moffett, Jenny is supposed to do, then I do not know.

But aside from all this, I mean, the designs are unwatchable.

Just of crap.

course I'm used to with good souls who, in most cases, are thrilling in terms of precision and spectacular graphics, but this cartoon drawn here would better my grandmother.

Okay, peace now.

The story is nice, however, and I wanted to see the Doctor at Area 51.

But David has not complained about the fact that they have designed completely devoid of charm and sex appeal? The character seems to walk on tiptoe and with a stick in the ass ...

just call a good character designer.

Araki Who knows what a fine job he did.


0 comments:

Post a Comment