Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Long Does It Take Formula Symptoms



I finished the first series. I did not see to get started with Tennant and already I miss Eccleston.

The last episode, as I suspected, is the apotheosis of all the main characters and presented each of them in the end proves to be a hero.

Mickey and Rose's mother, at the start pretty hateful, turn out to be courageous and able to understand the situation more than you would expect from a human being who has not had the experience of Rose. Captain Jack (which I have to say better in Torchwood because here is pretty stupid) as the Doctor is willing to sacrifice their lives in battle and Rose proved to be the one true companion of the Doctor, in my opinion, similar to him in many aspects and, eventually, true savior of humanity. And here it seems obvious and logical sense of the Doctor to Rose, is a girl out of the ordinary in everything he does.

finally see Jack die and resurrect (and do not know how to thank Rose, Captain, since immortality is his damnation) but I think very little explanation on what his condition. The fact that he died and then resurrected implies that will never die again? And when this thing turns out? When he dies a second time and realizes it does not stay dead? When he goes back in time and is recruited by Torchwood in 1900?

Bah, so many things I have left a bit 'difficult to understand but I will not because there must necessarily be an explanation but it seems strange that there is. It is very difficult in that series so well done does not take account of the details.

The Doctor gets a kiss from Jack pantry that were not even dogs and pigs proverbs, one of these bets and Torchwood Tosh only has escaped the mouth of Jack and I know she is not too happy.

And I did is this: when it comes to the Dalek Doctor tends not to think in terms of lives saved, but more in terms of Dalek exterminated, whatever that entails. The Doctor really seems blinded by the desire to get rid of them a bit 'because he knows what I can do a little' for personal hatred, and more than once during the first series the Doctor is accused of being equal to its own enemies. In particular I was made you a thrill that the Dalek in the episode "Dalek," says "You'd be a perfect Dalek, Doctor." Hatred is hatred for all forms of life, a feeling so pure as love. And the last episode, when the first Doctor to rescue Rose and then turns to Jack to tell him that not make it, I seem to see the third season finale of Torchwood and the horrible thing that Jack does to save the world . Here, I think it's a good student of the Doctor, Jack learns a resolution which I did not have before being primarily a dick and a villain.

Bah, now I start the second set and I will try to be careful because Tennant distracts me a lot. The connection between a series and the other is beautiful, however, even if the doctor could have prepared the poor Rose a bit 'better to its regeneration. Do not be so easy to love a person and consequently his face and then suddenly vedertene another face.


0 comments:

Post a Comment