Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cold And Aching Hands



So Tennant is not the Doctor.

Its regeneration has caused a disaster in the Tardis, as if to emphasize that he went away, things change really.

He left with two great episodes, full of twists and incredible revelations. The Time Lords who return, the fight against the same time, the near alliance with the Master. They have given everything to Tennant, the authors have embedded in the history of Doctor Who as a precious stone, so much has happened with him and so much has changed.

He is my Doctor, like the Tennant and Davison, he is mine, but the authors have succeeded in what I thought was an impossible task: I can not wait to start the next series. Even with bimbominkia, even with the assistant stoned, I want to see and want to know.

I want to know what will happen to him, as it will continue its history, the story of a creature that lives on forever, no matter what happens and no matter how much pain to bear, suffering from loss of data that people love, that you leave behind or forget it.

Maybe I love this series because a being that makes me know I can never fully comprehend, and not because he is an alien or because it is virtually immortal because he knows to go forward, continue even know if inside he is alone and desperate, and it is a skill that I can not even dream of.

The final farewell was something touching to me much more than the final Lord of the Rings, but that does not need to specify it.

Jack, Martha and Mickey, Donna, Rose ... And then the wonderful Wilfred, perhaps the bravest and most devoted of his companions.

I am a bit ' sad, I think it's normal for things he sees, reads and hears close to himself as if they were life experiences.

Bah, will be nerd, "as the episode of" According to Jim "yesterday, but I'm sad all the same.

I can not believe that she was fortunate enough to have known this series.

I love life.


For the whole fourth set I felt the strange feeling that Tennant would not longer be the Doctor, I found it off a bit ' tired, or maybe the fact that he lost his mother marked the inevitable, for that matter, although it had to my eyes (I saw that I care only of the character he played), it is still a human being.
I am very sorry.
And I'm sorry that good things come to spend so quickly.
These months have been a spell, though.



0 comments:

Post a Comment