Friday, November 19, 2010

Difference Between Tobacco

Ipse dixit season 1

ROSE

The Doctor (looking at a newspaper gossip) "That will not last . He's gay and she's an alien. "

The Doctor (animated talking about the plastic arm that is able to stop) " Armless. "

Rose "I know you're saying the entire world revolves around you.”

Doctor “Sort of, yeah.”

Rose “You’re full of it!”

Doctor “Sort of, yeah!”

 

Doctor “It’s like when you’re a kid and they tell you that the world’s turning. And you just can’t quite believe it ‘cause everything looks like it’s standing still. I can feel it. The turn of the Earth. The ground beneath our feet spinning at 1000 miles an hour, and the Entire planet is hurtling round the sun at 67,000 miles an hour, and I can feel it. We're falling through space, you and me, Clinging to the skin of this tiny little world, and if we let go ... That's who I am. Now forget me, Rose Tyler. "

Let's brief.

Speaking of the Tardis.

Rose "We've moved. Does it fly? "

Doctor " Disappears reappears here and there. You Would not Understand. "

The Doctor can not see Mickey outset. Do not ever remember the name, a bit 'really a bit' to annoy him, and eventually he decided to change it.

Doctor "If I did forget Some kid Called Mickey it's because I'm busy Trying to save Every bee blunderin stupid 'about on top of this planet, all right?"

Rose & ldquo ; Allright. "

Doctor " Yes It is! "

Rose " If 're alien why do you sound like you're from the north? "

Doctor " Lots of planets Have a north. "

THE END OF THE WORLD

Rose calls his mother five billion years of travel in the future.

Doctor "Think that's amazing, You want to see the bill."

Who is Rose?

Jabe “The maintenance duct is behind our suite. I could show you and… (rivolta a Rose) your wife.”

Doctor “She’s not my wife.”

Jabe “Partner?”

Doctor “No.”

Jabe “Concubine?”

Doctor “No.”

Jabe “Prostitute?”

Rose “Whatever I am, it must be invisible! Do you mind? Tell you what you two go and pollinate.”

 

Cassandra al Dottore “I bet you were the school swot and never got kissed.”

 

 

THE UNQUIET DEAD

 

Doctor “You look beautiful. Considering.”

Rose “Considering what?”

Doctor “That you’re human.”

Rose “I think that’s a compliment.”

 

Ad ognuno le sue esclamazioni.

Charles Dickens “What the Shakespeare is going on?”

 

 

ALIENS OF LONDON

 

Rose “I missed a year. Was it good?”

Doctor “Middling.”

Rose “You’re so useless.”

 

Parlando di Jackie.

Rose “She slapped you!”

Doctor “900 years of time and space, and I’ve never been slapped by someone’s mother.”

Rose “Your face!”

Doctor “It hurts!”

Rose “You’re so gay!”

 

Mickey “I bet you don’t even remember my name!”

Doctor “Ricky.”

Mickey “It’s Mickey.”

Doctor “No, it’s Ricky.”

Mickey “I think I know my own name.”

Doctor “You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?”

 

 

WORLD WAR THREE

 

Doctor “Three inches of steel lining every wall. They’ll never get in.”

Rose “And how do we get out?”

Doctor “Ah.”

 

Doctor “Is that Ricky? Don’t talk just shut up and go to the computer.”

Mickey “It’s Mickey, and why should I?”

Doctor “Mickey the idiot, I might just choke before I finish this sentence, but I need you.”

 

 

DALEK

 

Dalek al Dottore “You would make a good Dalek.”

 

Doctor “What, you in a fight? I like to see that.”

Adam “I could do.”

Doctor “What are you gonna do? Throw you’re A levels at ‘em?”

 

 

THE LONG GAME

 

Adam faints.

Doctor "He's your boyfriend."

Rose "Not anymore."

Doctor Rose and Adam "Oi, Mutt and Jeff! Over here. "

The Doctor is embraced " All right. I'll hug anyone. "

FATHER'S DAY

Doctor “Rose, there’s a man alive in the world who wasn’t alive before. An ordinary man. That’s the most important thing in creation. The whole world’s different because he’s alive.”

 

 

THE EMPTY CHILD

 

Rose “What’s the emergency?”

Doctor “It’s mauve.”

Rose “Mauve?”

Doctor "Universally Recognised color for danger."

Rose "What happened to red?"

Doctor "That's just humans. By everyone else's standards, red's camp. Oh, the misunderstanding. All Those red alerts, All That dancing. "

Jack tells Rose that the Doctor is called Spock.

Jack "It'sa real pleasure to meet you, Mr. Spock."

Doctor Rose "Mr Spock?"

Rose “What was I supposed to say? You don’t have a name. Don’t you ever get tired of “Doctor”? Doctor who?”

Doctor “Nine centuries in, I’m coping.”

 

 

THE DOCTOR DANCES

 

Il Dottore riferendosi all’arma di Jack.

“Sonic blaster, 51st century. Weapon factories of Villengard.”

Jack “You’ve been to the factories?”

Doctor “Once.”

Jack “They’re gone now, destroyed. Main reactor went critical, vaporized the lot.”

Doctor “Like I said. Once. There’s a banana grove there now. I like bananas. Bananas are good.”

 

Doctor “Funny little human brains. How do you get around in those things?”

Rose “When he’s stressed, he likes to insult species.

Doctor "Rose, I'm thinking."

Rose "He Himself shaving cuts. He does half an hour on life-forms he's cleverer than. "

Gun Jack has been replaced by the Doctor with a banana. The Doctor does not like guns.

Doctor "Go, now, do not drop the banana!"

Jack "Why not?"

Doctor "Good source of potassium."

 

Jack con in mano il blaster.

“Okay. This can function as a sonic blaster a sonic cannon and it’s a triple-enfolded sonic disruptor. Doc, what you got?”

Doctor “I’ve got a sonic… Never mind.”

Jack “What?”

Doctor “It’s sonic, okay? Let’s leave it at that.”

Jack “Disruptor? Cannon? What?”

Doctor “It’s sonic, totally sonic. I am soniced up.”

Jack “A sonic WHAT?”

Doctor “Screwdriver!”

 

Dopo un po’…

 

Jack “Who has a sonic screwdriver?”

Doctor “I do.”

Jack “Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, “Ooh, this could be more sonic?””

Doctor “You’ve never been bored? Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?”

 

Doctor “Come on, we’re not done yet. Assets. Assets.”

Jack “Well, I’ve get a banana and in a pinch you could put up some shelves.”

 

Jack scompare.

Rose “Okay, so he’s vanished into thin air. Why is it always the great-looking ones who do that?”

Doctor “I’m making an effort not to be insulted.”

Rose “I mean, men.”

Doctor “Okay thanks, that really helped.”

 

Parlando di Jack.

Doctor “Relax. He’s a 51 st century guy. He’s just a bit more flexible when it comes to dancing.”

Rose “How flexible?”

Doctor “You know by his time, you lot are spread out across half the galaxy.”

Rose “Meaning?”

Doctor “So many species, so little time.”

Rose “What, that’s what we do when we get out there? That’s our mission? We seek new life and… and…”

Doctor “Dance.”

 

Doctor “Come on. Give me a day like this. Give me this one. Everybody lives, Rose. Just this once! Everybody lives!”

BOOM TOWN

Rose and Mickey embrace.

Jack "Aw sweet. Look at these two. How as I never get any of that? "

Doctor " Buy me a drink first. "

Jack" You're Such hard work. "

Doctor " But worth it. "

And how right it.

Mickey guardando Jack “Who the hell’s Jumping Jack Flash? I don’t mind you hanging out with Big Ears up there.”

Doctor “Oi!”

Mickey “Look in the mirror. But this guy, I don’t know, he’s kind of…”

Jack “Handsome?”

Mickey “More like cheesy.”

Jack “Early 21 st century slang, is cheesy good or bad?”

Mickey “It’s bad.”

Jack “But bad means good, isn’t that right?”

Doctor “You saying I’m not handsome?”

 

Mickey a Jack “What are you Captain of? The Innuendo Squad?”

 

 

BAD WOLF

 

Jack “Am I naked in front of millions of viewers?”

Robots “Absolutely!”

Jack “Ladies… your viewing figures just went up.”

 

Jack “Captain Jack Harkness.”

Lynd a “Lynda Moss.”

Jack “Nice to meet you, Lynda Moss.”

Doctor “Do you mind flirting outside?”

Jack “I was just saying hello.”

Doctor “For you, that’s flirting.”

 

Doctor “This is what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna rescue her. I’m gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek Fleet. And then I’m gonna save the Earth. And then, just to finish off, I’m gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!”

Dalek “But you have no weapons! No defences! No plan!”

Doctor “Yeah. And doesn’t that scare you to death?”

 

 

THE PARTING OF THE WAYS

 

Jack “The extrapolator’s working. We’ve got a fully functional force-field. Try saying that when you’re drunk.”

 

Davanti ai Daleks.

Doctor “That force-field can hold back anything.”

Jack “Almost anything.”

Doctor “Yes, but I wasn’t going to tell them that. Thanks.”

Jack "Sorry."

Doctor "If I'm very clever, and I'm More Than Clever, I'm brilliant, i might just save the world. Or rip it apart. "

Rose " I'd go for the first one. "

Doctor " Me, too. "


0 comments:

Post a Comment