Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pap Cause Late Period

First Impressions (A Long Time Ago ... well, not so long)

And now some old posts taken from other shores in order to have all my thoughts in one place.

Today I want to talk about the wonderful Doctor Who and to what this serial was missing from the list of things to look over thirty years.

It is a pleasure.

intelligent, brilliant, exciting and "serious" under a lot of points of view.

And I'm not talking about the series with Tennant, for once.

I ordered pretty much all of Doctor Who, wisely, they sent me first and foremost a season.

Yesterday morning, a little 'for the sake of knowing the whole story, a bit' because I no longer Tennant to watch, I saw the first episode 'Rose' a bit hesitant.

Looking the Doctor of Eccleston, instead, I see the pleasant feeling of Tennant before regeneration.

Let me explain.

do not know if the Doctor has always been so very old episodes because I did not even look good, but the fact remains that Tennant's Doctor Eccleston took and took the key and this behavior makes The first series really the story of the adventures of the Doctor's face when he Eccleston, nothing more.

And Rose ... I love it. I just finished watching the second episode "The end of the world "and I found it touching thanks to the reactions of Rose in front of the whole situation. The Doctor leads her to see the end of the earth (incorporated from the sun) and his eyes in the face of the earth reduced to a heap of fragments that roam the area has excited me that even the end of the earth I do not give anything. She says The End of the Earth. It's gone ... We were too busy saving Ourselves, no one saw it go. All Those Years, All That Was history and no one even looking "and I thought that was really impressive the thought that really happen one day, one day the earth and human beings there will be more and who knows who or what will speak to us or we will know if there will ever be someone else later.

And it's nice to have found these new serial that make me think about things they would not think of my own free will, perhaps because I have no basis for thinking about it.

I love the Doctor, who punishes the bad ones without feeling sorry for them (as Captain Jack he is not superhero), I love Rose and her sweetness, it is nice to have created a character who can really to fall in love with a creature with no time like the Doctor, I love the jokes and digs in the series (in this show a lot of jokes of a sexual nature by the way) and I love this fake facade of toughness and poise that instead of the Doctor melts and is still able to cry about his lost planet Gallifrey.



0 comments:

Post a Comment