Saturday, February 9, 2008

Puppy Pees A Lot Of Clear Unrine At Once

calliwen @ 2008-02-09T13:22:00






Violet Hemi Behold, I am a newcomer in the neighborhood of Delwish Road.
Here is a my little description: I have a great passion for animals and washes. I like children very much and I would like to work in an area where you can deal with them.
The first impression you give me a person is introverted and precise, but let me in when I start to become very outgoing and friendly. I always try to give 100% of me!



If you have not understood my favorite color is purple. I also dyed my hair this color even though they are red ... My skin is very white and that's why I never get a tan even become worse than a 'lobster. They are completely denied for all sports requiring a memorize the steps ...



The days in this neighborhood are quite boring sometimes I do happen to throw a ball with two passersby.



My only entertainment is a cute cat named Wren who occasionally comes to visit me ... We have become very good friends and the only one which is able to confide in this neighborhood.



You can not go on like this autumn has just begun and I need new so I think a nice trip to Tikiwikki not hurt!




The watchwords of this holiday is sun, sea and excursions and my mission will be to accomplish.




In my program are expected to visit many places so let's start!

First stop the vessel of the Pirate:



Dinner place:



and while we do have a look at Temple IV Jumbok




Today I decided to give me looking the house of the witch I heard a doll that gives the powers MOOLTO powerful and extraordinary to those who help to fix some appliances and I have nothing to lose ...



SII! I won the doll! I'm really happy and so now I just have to test it! To thermal bath, there is always a lot of people might be able to fulfill my dream ...
"Please let me find the love doll!" I know I'm an incurable romantic and sentimental ...



Oh for Merlin's underpants worked!







0 comments:

Post a Comment