Monday, February 18, 2008

Pastor Thank You For Funeral

calliwen @ 2008-02-18T22: 54:00



E 'for a week I try to let him know so that you can not go forward, but nothing, I kept repeating that it is not my fault that the exhaustion that he is evil and that I am the monster ... All these things I do not do well for me or the baby and are almost eight months, and the last thing I need now is the stress ...

Today I got up and he was gone ... I went abandoned. He left me alone I ... I can not do



Help the child. It 's too soon I do not want to lose ... I have to call an ambulance ....

They arrived on time and end after 12 hours of labor has led to a little girl, my girl is wonderful and has my eyes and is so sweet I decided to call her Bella!



___ _____ ___ _____ __ _________ ____ _ _____ _ ____ _________ _



Bella has now completed four years and we have moved house three times already and I think it's time to settle down, I do not want it to live like a tramp.
The house is not very big but it's fine, say it is perfect for both of us, there is a large garden where Wren and Bella can play. A small kitchen but a large hall.



Bella is a pretty girl quiet likes to play with his toys and never complains, since he learned to speak not stop to wonder why all those things ... is curious about everything, it applies in everything he does and is very stubborn!

When children are so little time flies ...



Today is her birthday, organized a small little party just the two of us and the cat.
Although I feel a strong hatred of the rodents I bought a hamster if it were not for me i would have ever bought, but when he saw Hamtaro has become almost an obsession ...



Besides me not even Wren supports the new arrival (yes it is a hamsters).



Life goes on quietly.
Bella grows visibly, has a lot of friends and every day has always qalcosa to do.



Almost every day brings a girlfriend home from school to play or do homework, sometimes I feel that speech is quite strange for a girl of nine years OO



for both active denied any kind of sport, this mother like daughter!



Despite the myriad strengths and weaknesses is always my little so sweet and good girl.
_ ____ _ _____ ___ _ _____ _ __ ________ ______

been nine years since he left ... Beautiful and more often ask me about him, and I increasingly can not tell her why her father is gone. Though she still has nine years, already understands many things, is a very bright girl.



At the end we discussed and I suggested a holiday to Tikkiwikki.
In reality in there just will not go to relax but to give the opportunity for my daughter to know her father also because it is his right, then the relationship will be with him you just have to decide.




0 comments:

Post a Comment