Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wat Is The Slogan Of Spicejet Airlines ?

calliwen @ 2008 -02-13T19: 24:00



Today is the last day of this holiday and I decided to spend the entire afternoon at the spa I wonder why ^ _ ^



are the three dle afternoon and just started the group dances and of course the boy is dancing yesterday
move Oh if only I knew ... I will settle for seeing him from afar ... but hey
is watching me!



What? I dance?! no no no! Ok if I may say with that facet can not say no.

Eventually I found myself dancing around the dance until the evening.

One of the last things I do, however, is to spend all night on the beach ...





and between a crab and the other is the Night and also time to leave this magical place ...



Going home means going back to normal life. Monotonous and empty. The only thing that can console me is the thought that the tikiwikkiano will find me ...

it's been almost three weeks and the situation has changed ... Perhaps today the boy arrives in the sea .. I can not wait!



Maybe it's too warm embrace ...



This is even more ... ^ _ ^ ____



We are now arrived at the beginning of winter and I started to live with him ... if at first things were going just fine now unfortunately our relationships are as skewed.

E 'Sempe often find it very sad to watch with a gloomy look out the window. The so warm and infectious smile was gone from his face and I have learned about these silences.



At the same time as he becomes more and more introverted. I find that I was pregnant.



Nonosante at least for me is a pretty good news indeed he seems to be completely absent, spends his days dressed in pajamas to grumble about the weather, people, and ultimately makes just about everything in house damage breaks everything he touches and does not help me ever ...



and I can not always keep up behind ... between work and pregnancy do not know what to do ...



If the first was just sad now is angry ... I do not have friends living like a parasite and I can not keep going like this ... I feel guilty with each passing day more and more ...




It 'a free spirit and I am selfish for wanting to be locked in the house just because I feel lonely .. must be able to live his life as he wants ... and maybe one day that I shall see her beautiful smile that made me fall in love.







0 comments:

Post a Comment