Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Drivers License Ohio Renewal

BB 2011 / BB

I just did my exam this morning and all I can think now is how I can develop my idea for the bigbang'11.
Ok, I have the basic idea - well, kind of - and I have to develop it in something that can make sense.
This is the first time I have to write a BB - oh gosh, with a minimum of 20000 words... I still can't believe I sign for it! - and probabily it will turn out as a J2. A RPS, nonethless.

So, this time I'm going to break all the rules.

The time-factor is the real issue but I'm certain that I can make it.

Anyway I find an awesome world beneath the BB issue! There are fantastic people willing to help, to beta and to do cheerleading support burdens.
So, now, all I have to do is thinking about an effective storyline ... * Mumble mumble *

0 comments:

Post a Comment