Sunday, January 2, 2011

Do I Need To Bring Formula To The Hospital

And finally, really snowing at Christmas.

That's nice.

Mama how beautiful this Christmas special.

not exaggerating when I say that in terms of plot and dialogue is the most beautiful ever seen. Specific "Christmas Special", those with traditional decorations and Christmas spirit, because then "The End of time "I think the Doctor is the unbeatable special now to eternity.

Maybe it also because I love "A Christmas Carol" and I was surprised that had not yet been used as a plot for an episode of the Doctor.

In fact the Doctor who better can impersonate the three ghosts and physically show the past and future?

And I liked Matt a lot, finally, much more than the entire fifth season.

The special, inter alia, was based on what I consider to still be a big mistake of the new Doctor, a mistake that the previous two have never committed, but the eleventh insists on repeating: change the past and change the course of future events.

Maybe at one time line is not such great importance, but in this particular case, the Doctor changes the course of a life that has great influence on lives of others and why I still think we can not and should not be done.

But it works.

I mean, it works to see (and in particular this was great) that change the course of events is useless, that things are going smoothly and also to change the mind of a person takes more than six or seven Christmas Eve happy.

This was already seen in the episode of Van Gogh and I appreciated even then.

However the atmosphere of this show was magical, not only because of Christmas.

From the beginning, with the voiceover, which reminded me of the intro "Twilight Zone", the final race in the sky on a chariot drawn by a shark. Only with the Doctor can see certain things. By the way, now that I think the intro is not the only relevant to "Twilight Zone" comes to my mind, this special episode reminded me very much "One Life, Furnished in Early Poverty" the first series of the '80s.

And the Doctor is always the child of the season just ended. Cheeky, child, can not lose, does not admit the mistakes ... But this is much more acceptable now that I'm watching the old series, because this doctor seems to be the first in every way.

His way of interacting with the small Kazran is hilarious skits and is grappling with the advice on women is on the run from Marilyn Monroe are just the right touch of glee in a story that unfortunately does not have anything cheerful. And I missed this because in the fifth series of Doctor always seems to go around for the best and the happy ending is almost fixed.

Abigail's last name I was shocked because I do not know if Pettigrew is a common surname in England, but I think that the character of Harry Potter comes to mind at all hearing. These continuing partnerships between Dr. Potter and I do a little 'fear.

And the psychic paper that goes haywire because the doctor says there is no more mature and trusted him ... great.

Beautiful special, really. I would rather watch it at Christmas, but that's okay, the atmosphere remained fairly unchanged until now.

And the best advice comes from the history of this special.

For the series: do what you can with what you have.

Kazran: I've never kissed anyone before. What do I do?

Doctor: Well ... try and be all nervous and rubbish and a bit shaky.

Kazran: Why?

Doctor: Because You'll Be Like That anyway. Make it part of the plan.

And in a moment of personal joy female Kazran add a photo of a young man played by Danny Horn because it deserves it.
Tanto.


0 comments:

Post a Comment