Saturday, December 19, 2009

Three Year Old Complaining Of Sore Legs

fanfiction Meme

I found this meme and I could not resist, so even if it is the second meme of the day, which costs me to post it?! Snagg to [info] hikaruryu .

Pick something I've written and comment to this post with That selection. I will then give you a DVD commentary on your choice: what I was thinking when i wrote it, why I wrote it in the first place, what's going on in the character's heads, why I chose Certain words, what this moment means clustering in the context of the rest of the fic (fic series, fic universe), lots of awful puns, and anything else That you'd expect to find on a DVD commentary track.


In Italian, pretty much: Choose between a fic I've written so far and comunicamelo in a comment. I will post mileage on the object of your choice: what was I thinking when I wrote it because I wrote it in the first place, what little heads bobbing in the characters, because I chose that word and not another ... etc.. etc..

0 comments:

Post a Comment