Saturday, July 19, 2008

Live View / – Axis Reno

Fabrizio Moro: But I have changed my life

Night lights make me
company I'm in the car alone because you're gone And I try to imagine
my future without you How am I going to start

Another woman with another way of doing
get used to eat sleep and watch a movie together
not to be afraid of me odor
plan
Loves A whisper go away But our
but our no
Time passes
While waiting for something more
But not replace anything
If you do not do anything
Meanwhile, if you want to always talk to me about
Tonight we're far away While
I think of you I know you are close to me


will not ask me why I have changed my life

seems like yesterday and yet I have changed my life go away
Loves
But dreams but the dreams will come true no
Some do not but never
imagination is the only certainty that I
And this loneliness that I feel will
The price for some 'freedom
Tonight
While you're far away I think of you
Yet you are close to me

will not ask me why I have changed my life

seems like yesterday and yet I have changed my life tonight

While you're far away I think of you I know you are close to me

not ask me why that will
I have changed my life

seems like yesterday and yet I have changed my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment