Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dog Lips Growths Cauliflower



died Sunday the husband of a colleague of mine.
Marco was only 31 years. He and Veronica
expecting a second child, and have a child of one year.
There are no words describing what it can mean a time like this.
E 'died of a motorcycle accident, even if say the "motivation" is trivial ... Marco hours is gone.
I do not know much, but it just resulted in me empathy.
And if it happened to me?
not want to think about ... I shrink from this thought.

Once again I stopped to think about the fragility of human life.
We are hanging by a thread, a thread that sooner or later is bound to break, but it's as if somehow we do not think ever.

I for one can not enjoy many times a day to day what is offered me, always putting off some What about tomorrow, distracted from work, tired sometimes from anything that distracts me from the essence of life.

Veronica I was impressed because I do not know why he does not want to shock or even accept it, is failing to bring the pain inside of him.
Yesterday evening, we were in so many beads.
He thanked everyone, one by one, responding to condolence phrases customized for each person.
When I saw her, smiling, and I felt a great anxiety in me, I did not know how to react.
But she thanked me for being there. So I touched the womb where new life is to be born and I told her to have privacy and Veronica I still smiled.

It 's very religious, and I hope that his strong faith and friendship / affection that surrounds them is able to overcome this moment of deep sorrow.
him hope with all my heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment