Sunday, March 9, 2008

Funny Wedding Invitation Wording For Friends

calliwen @ 2008-03-09T18: 25:00



been two years, Bella has sixteen and a half years and is one of the few very successful very intelligent girls who will come in a few days magical world of studies, The University.

A few months ago we finished the work in the new house, slightly smaller than the other because even now that Bella goes away there are only three.



"Love From the facts take a picture before they become big? "
" Mom ... is scientifically proven and physically impossible that my body will not grow and will not change the instant I cross the threshold of campus ... "
... Love is certainly the rats are really ugly now you CHISSS
!!!!" "Actually they say cheese ..."

Tomorrow is the big day, I'm so excited for her!
Unbeknownst to her I put the suitcase in some photos of family, especially the twins you never know, then I put all kinds of living especially the chicken with the potatoes that she likes so much.

Every once in our house happens to see scenes like this:



la-la-la hours I put one leg here la-la-la hours I put an arm here la-la-la



-uz uz-uz and go with the footwork uz-uz-uz eho eho uz-uz-uz

"Mom what do you think of this metal-sims .. Beautiful is not it?"
"Yes .. a lot ... and if you do a Smulte ..."
"Ok so I have more good"



And sometimes instead you can see scenes like this:

"Beautiful! I recommend you do not tell the story of my great friend to water your brothers! "
"It is a quiet mother, then Timothy resume where we were ... One day Walter the water ... "



Today is an important day for my daughter, I would have accompanied the campus, I would have helped to arrange his things and then I would have greeted with a cascade
Instead of tears ... the twins have taken the measles and I have to do so infected the parent was, for once, his father ... I hope not too ashamed to face!



"Look at Bel there are people dressed as cows and there's a knife there and see what looks like a Proff is that guy dancing looks like, uh, and there there are people with the currency! cool it is a party? "
" Jim ... Dad at least for now you can shut up ... and cabbage I tell you to dress like a civilized person and instead you hear the usual style of Adam and Eve rather than not at least have done something in life, you can at most be compared to Tarzan ... "

____________________________________________________

In the big house on the outskirts of Delwish Road, silence reigns a man with a beard sitting in a rocking chair, has a jar of apple juice in hand and a white cat asleep on his knees with a blank stare looks around.
The boy is now a man, Germano. He
although the relationship he had with Bella has learned of his departure from the market a gossip ... and now wonders why this departure? because she left without saying goodbye so?
arroviglia While these internal monologues sound of the phone brings him back to reality.

"Yes? Ferrarini company who speaks?"
"Hi! I just moved into this neighborhood and I heard from a lady Vermant by a friendly lady at the market she was going to give a gift of two kittens a few months ... I would be interested to take with me in this house knows there's plenty of space and I would not mind take care of them .. as a child I was always cirocandata from animals, in fact I remember that ...."
"Listen lady, lady, woman, female ... I have no time to waste with idle talk to me ... leave work "
" Oh, sure if his job is to sit in a chair all day go ahead ... I only call for the kittens .. I forgot my name if you are worthy of Iole and look out the window while I can see me waving! "

"..."" And do not ever use that tone with me! good day "
" Wait! If you want you can venrili to see right now! "
" Well I see beginning to think ... Anyway gladly accepted his invitation ... "



With a firm step across the street ... was the most beautiful girl who had Germano ever seen, played the curly hair on his back and forehead, highlighting a nice round face, large eyes with two honey-colored, two carone lips opened into a sweet smile ...
wore a blue dress and white highlighted its forms abboandanti.

In his manner he saw some of those beautiful animals with a sweetness that was already amazing, but as he had said just before there was only but this is also a strong character and determination.



stayed all afternoon until late at night to play with the cats and talking Germano of this and that ...

For the first time in that big house was perceptible atmosphere of laughter and joy that since Bella was gone there was no more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment