Monday, March 3, 2008

Chickenpox Images Animated

calliwen @ 2008-03-03T11: 12:00



Bella, there she was playing with the snow seems to me yesterday when he told me last bug found, or what he had done at school ... 's grown my little one who knows how will our relationship now ..



Oh that stuff but I was so taken by my thoughts that I have noticed that the ground is so wet ... Oh that cat has peed on the floor again! One of these days I do stay out! What
bellyache I knew I should not eat that cheesecake since cakes are made with cheese?!
Oh but I just got it! No cheesecake!
Man, mother, miseriaccia ... Merlin's pants for all !!!...
I'm about to give birth! HELP!  Bella, Wren, someone help me!





"Bella importanitissima remember one thing for your future!"
"Never have sex with an idiot?"
"Yes, but above all never eat a cheesecake when you're pregnant!"



Here they are my two kittens and Christopher Timothy, two boys healthy and strong
unfortunately it was a very difficult game and then just children, but honestly did not think either.

The two brats seem so good and sweet in reality behind those blue eyes so naive lie two devils.
am Beautiful people of the opposite vocal cord crazy, eat like pigs, are always complaining, very little sleep and too little sleep makes me so I had to grant a leave of absence from work.

Bella can not help that much between the school and the new work that has found it can do little ... then the new job? I wonder what she needs to work ... Wren

You know when you "" have fun "" "a year passes quickly and the twins grow up ..





Immediately after turning off their first candle has been made to crawl around the living room destroying anything found on their path including the cat ... I think with these two I will not have a moment of breath.



_______________________________________________________________

addition to the birth of twins in the district recently moved to a new Sim Chama Germano Ferrarini, un'agricoltore which, with its vegetables and its fruit feeds the whole neighborhood and lives in that big house secluded with her cat.



It 's a young person, honest, from the sound principles but very grumpy and reserved so that we neglect to show how many more years of I really did.



never talk to anyone alone with his cat Serafina cats, a white long-haired and blue eyes!
A real princess spoiled as a few cats but can be much more sociable of the master.
when Bella tells him to go to work actually goes to see Germano while socializing with Serafina Wren.



Bella sees in him the father he wanted to be with him you feel safe and secure. Germano sees it instead as a sister with whom to talk and play.

Wren and soon finds a way to have fun with Serafina.





I would say that number two is very popular in the district ..



Mr.Polo



and Orange



Germano has always too much work to do and can not keep up with two little ones that require lots of care and attention and Bella can not even take home other animals, so the two little ones have to be given up for adoption, hoping to end up in good hands!


PS Germano is not my sim but I downloaded from here


 



 


0 comments:

Post a Comment