Monday, February 21, 2011

Owners Manual Wilderness Camping Trailer

and a new semester begins ... Supernatural

Tomorrow there will be my first day of the new - and I hope LAST - semester! I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'll begin two new subjects, IT technology and Communication Languages... the latter, most of all, promise well indeed!
I'll attend only two days of lesson and then... PARIS! *_* I can't wait!

From the "writing"-point-of-view... well, I finally started the J2 bigbang! I'll try to keep up with a full steam, it's gonna be hard but I found my long-time-gone  Ispiration and when Ispiration calls... how can I refuse to write something? XD

I have already finish the Destiel fanfic for the  [info] dc_everafter and I have to say that I'm proud of myself Slightly: strange thing, Considering my Inability to write decently in Inglese in a short period of time. Who knows ... maybe I did a good job, after all. * Cross fingers *


Oh ... and next challenge? Totally, [info] spnkink_meme ! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment