Thursday, September 24, 2009

Globe Theatre Template

the Movie: Review Large version (in reply to Elly!)

Blame for Elly, no doubt.
My memory obviously is water everywhere so I was told that if I had not written a post on the sixth film of HP immediately after the vision I would not have ever done ... but if you have to do with Elly, NOT-writing was impossible. And when I wrote my digression at random on the film, said Elly. A long comment
seven times, deserves a response seven times.


then proceed with the order!


First time

Cit. movie starts. Destruction of the bridge, ok. Very scenic and almost useless but at least it looks good. And the kidnapping of Ollivander. (Scene spoiler? XD I've noticed a few here and there for the film)
then .... MADNESS.
harry sitting in a bar who read the Journal.


- the crowd. But no, chissenemerlinofrega of centuries devoted to secrecy if our beloved (?) Salvatore decides to walk around in London Intellectual get a newspaper, be fiQo by reading a picture with trucks and trailers, waiter!
Eccheproblemac'è?
Our poor little Potty decided not to wait any longer to stick his tongue in the mouth of the crab (for some reason, you turn at the end turns do 'always blame her, eh, Elly?), But guard of mints while hanging out with the testosterone to much!

Cit. silent that appears just right to ruin the evening of sex ... to take him to Slughorn.

- MADNESS AVOIDED. Fortunately, Dumbledore arrived to save the situation and save the vision of a snog Bait (the Holy Patroness of unstinting Drarry there! to preserve the virginity of the poor little potty (which later called PPP). By the way, let's drag to be a delightful ride in a strange place to find an unknown man. Poor Dumbledore must have come to fruit when Slughorn asks if he can take some magazines. Gellert If there was at hand would not have this problem ... Already
we're here, we see our beloved (?) Golden Boy who is Regulus Black, right spoiler for future and even if actually it is not clear from the crowds of people all alike contend that the foreground in the picture ... patience (both PPP hormones to a thousand, not interested in Regulus, as sexy as you want but, alas, dead!) .

Cit. -Dumbledore: Harry, you soak the Burrow. The next moment
harry is in a swamp.
me: O__O what?


- DUMBLEDORE: Harry, TI springs to TANA (© Elanor). True, the Tana should be a wide open space and not a swamp unkempt, but there is to remember that the playground is where Harry is away at the beginning of OOP 30 km from the town and in the middle of a field of banan ... no, sorry, a wheat field.

Cit. -then, as he approaches, he sees Ginny to the window.
Here, from this very moment Ginny will always appear. In a good 80% of the film will be Ginny.


- THE BEGINNING OF THE LAY OF sufferings. Here's how to make the arrival at the Burrow as traumatic as possible. Sommergiamoci of salt and make a propitiatory dance because, until now, if things went well at our PPP (PURE has towed!) will not anymore. (I'm exaggerating? XD) And
true, Ginny for 80% of the film is always around.
no coincidence that Dumbledore dies, the Death Eaters to enter Hogwarts, attacked the underworld, two fires broke out, LavLav Zompa on to Malfoy purring and the callow attempt to waylay Dumbledore every two to three. But that's another story.

Cit. -I was going to forget Narcissa bicolor!

- What did NARCISSE IN HEAD? @. @ Despite having seen the preview photos of the film, this particular I was appalled (and still baffles me) a lot. Hat? Repeating? The dyed-blond Malfoy (which is acquired by the status of marriage for those who Malfoy is not at least 75%) is over? We are now accepting bets.

. Halftime.


. Second Half.

- BELLATRIX THE PAZZOIDIX. Renewal Award for Best Character I gave her the time of publication of the first post on the film. True, dresses like a Victorian dandy (remnants of Sweeney Todd?) And jumping like an idiot. But I like the interpretation. It's crazy, is crazy and makes me laugh too. (If you hear me laugh ... but ... less detail)

Cit. and exchanging jokes with ron? "How much?" "5 galleons" "and for me?" "5 galleons" "I'm your brother ..." "10 galleons" alone would be worth the whole movie XD

- Gred and Forge. Quote. I can almost forgive Yates of some of his "art attacks". Almost.

Cit. -the trio climbed onto the roof to spy on Draco. Spiderman Three. Opt for the comfortable Ears oblong no, eh?

- Spiderman, Spiderman. True, I agree UU. It reminds me so much a scene of GOF, where Ungaro Barbed afraid of heights. Here we Trio coat of arms instead of taking a remedy a simple one, he prefers a complicated, dangerous and unnecessary. Everyday for them.
Malfoy And, yes, read the "Manual of the Little Terrorist", here is how he explains his new haircut.

Cit. -the train to Hogwarts, which runs through the Grand Canyon. Or at least to me it seemed like the Grand Canyon.

- Tickets, please. Not only that, also crosses the bridge to San Francisco to win the West.

Cit. -the emergence of the young son of GRANT Cerman. What's in third grade.

- Cerman GRANT JR. Do not comment. Add a simple: Amen.

- THE MOST ' FAMOUS. Trumpeting trumpets, please. Blaise Zabini makes its first appearance in the film. I had already seen his picture a few months ago XD Now the problem remains that the ONLY Rowlig says in the sixth book that Blaise is black and half of his fans believe him to dark-brown-eyes. My question is: now that I've written Blaise as I imagined how the heck I will make with the fanfic in which I describe dark-blue-eyes? Blaise could also sue for damage to the image. Perdincibacco.

Cit. -the train stops. All fall, Draco closed all the doors and curtains, turns and yells 'Potter'.
I: o-oh ... how did he know that was just Harry? *____* Ammore is, it is clear!


- Slash (1). Malfoy the beardless knows that PPP is in the cab. When the curtains closed I thought 'Oh God, oh God, now the Zompa him. "
My dear Little Terrorist, hold the hormones, PPP is not ready for violent sex. I understand you're angry because your ammmmmorrre tried to pick up a waitress Muggle and spent a month at the Burrow with the crab who tried to sneak into his bed every two to three ...

Cit. -emergence of the Best Character: LUNA! XD

- LUNA WINS. He deserves it? I think so candidly. This time there was a jury to award the prize for Best Interpretation (myself and Elanor, who considers his best character).

Cit. -Potions class I really liked it. Harry makes a potion that was weird XD and Slughorn says that it could kill them all? I imagined the whole class with a comic book drops behind your head XD
Only one thing: why is the Felix Felicis had to be supported by all that complicated system? Holding it like ordinary human beings, no? But then it was not golden and shiny? That is clear water ...


- SMALL GROW POTION. PPP fails to make his first potion! Snape I would faint from shock if it had been there! (Except then eat the leaves because he had no opportunity to give Harry a lesson "private" UU)
The Felix Felicis, though known by its famous golden color, has been watered down with some tablet suspect. PPP did not know, not even Dumbledore, who pilfered the Slughorn and Felix was shot in babblers.


. Third time.

PPP - Stay down! Our beloved (?) PPP can not even get respect from his team, the less evil next to him is Ginny, who is scoring all straight. Oh my.
And then, let me know, if all except the Captain (aka PPP) must undergo tests to enter the team ... because Ginny is immune to this simple rules? (Because he goes to bed with the captain, could be the possible answer ...)

Cit. -l 'output to Hogsmeade. Enter the Three Broomsticks and harry do you see now? DRACO!

- Slash (2). Output in Hogsmeade. Guess, guess what he sees at once? Draco. But Malfoy Jr is still mad because the crab is always stuck to Harry, then ignores it.
Relax, Drake is not the fault of your ammmmmorrre, but only the director. Gives the crab a necklace. Just what I want to loosen Katie. It will be Happy End

Cited. -Katie Bell seemed a bit 'type possessed exorcist. [...] Ah, and then appear Hagrid. The serious "I am here to bring Katie to school, then disappear for the rest of the movie" XD

- ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND. Yes, Katie Bell seemed possessed, but the scene I liked a lot.
As for Hagrid: I could not have said it better ba.

- LAVLAV FINALIST. Is committed, but could not. He was going to win the Best Performance Award, but was defeated by Moon. Please try again next year, dear. When Ron Lavender
plate, I thought, "That's just what you deserve." Then I had to focus my attention on the ceiling of the cinema, because the scene had become too painful and pathetic. But oh well.

Cit. -OH! Finally a good scene! Tom Riddle's orphanage.

- TOMMY-BOY. My tessssssorino is so sweet baby ** It's a little 'Donnie Darko as saying that the snakes they speak!

- SMALL INCREASE TERRORISTS. Malfoy tries Jr, poor thing, but just not able to do the Little Terrorist. This whole scene half an hour long on the "canary is alive or dead?" Is just turn up your eyes.


. Fourth time.

Cit. Radcliffe- the fantastic in the role of the sympathetic humorist. I died when he said "for the Christmas party will take a pussy" and appears LUNA. And then
draco (between Ginny and the other. Ah, also appears here. How strange, this film becomes ubiquitous -.-).


- Slash (3). Let us see it from the perspective of Draco: his ammmmmorrre Lumaparty go along with Luna, the ambush with Hermione and, strangely, there is also the ubiquitous crab around. What can our Little Terrorist? Creep at the party, of course. Too bad that Snape, as a good guastamorislashosi hardened, ruined what could have professed as a jealous scene full-blown.
Obviously, our PPP ammmooorre seeing her go away from the party along with Snape what can I do? Follow him, of course. And make sure those two do not do anything suspicious such as ambushes. Imagine.

Cit. -the scene of the world's most useless: the attack on the Burrow.

- SCENE MASCOT. Here, if we want to point the finger on the largest coarcervo disappointing scenes, the scene of the attack at the Burrow Mascot no one can escape.
things first:
1) Non-a-worthy-got to do anything.
2) Has a master abozzo Harry / Ginny. We approached the bowl to the screen, if you like.
3) achieve the ultimate degree of schifilteria possible on the Marauders: You are blessed in the first film I have downgraded the splendor of James Potter as an old middle-aged loser (see PS), then I massacre of the poor of my Remus and Sirius (see POA), cut scenes of the young Marauders (see OOP) ... and I completely destroy Remus?
Ah, I forgot that Tonks candidly calls it "love." More OOB (an acronym for Out-Of-Book) ... so
4) Fenrir. Ok. I was prepared. I was really prepared. My shock was already internalized weeks before the movie ... but no, not really made cel'ho. See Fenrir in those atrocious conditions is suicidal. That anger. Then, thank you for having read the book, who had faced that guy that reaction might have been? Bah.
5) The crab died in the attack miss! (And if this is disappointing ...)

- LOVELOVE. Ron under the influence of the love potion was something epic. Re-quote. XD

- EVEN PPP wins a prize. But only for a scene. That Tong. (See userpic UU-related and not tell me that they are not efficient!)
things first: Felix takes the PPP which, as mentioned above, is correct with some tablet. There has been some cannon. It's just an impression. Meet
Slughorn, ranging from Hagrid. And there happens the scene. Tong! ** Ok, I'm taking with too much with this scene, but I love it! XD The fact is that that Felix makes our beloved (?) PPP even funny.

- TOMMY BOY-THE REVENGE. Nothing can redeem this film, even comical parts, lack of scenes of Tommy-boy! Tom appears in two scenes! The portion of Hepzibah Smith? And why, why, why is not the Tom Tom the second film? Ç_ç
HPTR For a fan like me, is a cardinal sin.

. Fifth time.

- Slash (4). Great Hall. Harry speaks Katie after her assault. Draco appears at the door, watching the scene and then runs away. Harry pursues him, finds him in the bathroom to cry.
Mind you, this is the scene SLASH more brazenly than ever was seen! The following scene
Slashosa be forgotten. Pure madness of records.

- PETER JACKSON PLAGIARISM?. At the top of a cliff. Oh, watching the scene I have arisen serious doubts. Stage effect apart from that useless! (Could use those ten seconds of shooting and special effects by showing that Tom was doing the strip tease, really! UU)
Then, I will not remember me (soooooo likely) but as they arrived at the cave? Oo not to mention how all'horcrux come from the cave. The gondolaversioneinfernale is hospitalized. Carina
the scene of the underworld, but Harry overlooking the sea and see the strange lights and then fall into it is too Frodo_Baggings_Signore_degli_anelli_II_nella_palude version!

- LITTLE TERRORIST IN THE LIMELIGHT. Dumbledore's death: the moment of pathos to the whole room, and that I burst out laughing. It went well that the guy next to me smiling like an idiot while I whispered: "Muorimuorimuori. In its way, it was fun.
Dumbledore dies and the director lost that bit of brain he has left: now it is' well that there was a small fire (Hagrid's cabin to party!) or some scene of mass destruction inside the castle. But no, Bellatrix you a ride on the tables of the Great Hall. and the conflict with the order? Mystery of faith.

- YOU COWARD! I liked that scene in the trailer ...! XD It was all more exciting UU

sixth and seventh time they are remitted? * Grin *
Seriously, some comments went unanswered, but those few, three or four, are to be quoted with the bells and whistles.
This post does NOT critical say that I enjoyed the film. Indeed. This post is to evaluate the film because it was taken from the book, the film does not end in itself and for itself. As I repeat every time I get ready to express my personal opinion about films adapted from books I read: it is one thing the movie-film, the film is an account-by-tract-a-book. I realize that there is no difference between the film book and film inspired the book. And the difference is essential. For example, movies on books do not exist. Except for two or three cases.
There is a possibility that I go to see DH? Maybe. In other words, is divided into two parts, image or slashosi moments (even if you give me carte blanche, I will see ALL OVER!) And the defeat of my Voldemort (though not exactly Tom Riddle, is stupid and not done even by someone like cheating ... PPP) ... but it is also true that most OOB is, the more I can criticize! And since I have dwelt in the DH book criticisms exaggerated, it is to imagine that criticize the film! XD
Otherwise, where the beauty of criticism by those who read books about movies they have learned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment