Sunday, March 1, 2009

What's The Best Bentley

Uchiha Sensei

Title: Uchiha Sensei! - First Chapter
Author: missmyv on LJ - NatsumiYuu on EFP.
Fandom:
Naruto Pairing: SasuNaru
Raiting: NC-14
Complete?: No.
Notes: Back to writing fanfiction after centuries, I hope I have done a good job, but above all of making the characters even vaguely OOC: D.
As soon as the new professor of Japanese literature in the classroom I felt myself blush came not only because it was as good as they said - because even beautiful, that a man like him, seemed almost an insult - but for it seemed pretty damn young.
I bet a kidney that had less than thirty years, if I had not served that organ.
But what gave me the feeling of suffocation, was the fact that he was absolutely certain to have already seen before.
say I did not know when, but I was sure. His eyes blacks were so intense and magnetic that it was impossible to forget.
I was probably as much an expression - concentrated? Deburring? - Sakura had to shake a few times to make me riprendrere control of my every muscle.
"It 's a cool scary," she whispered so strong that I think the boys sit in front of us had heard perfectly.
"Yes, it's definitely a cool scary"
"I love having a gay friend," whispered - it's the right word? - Enhanced clapping and taking a pen, "I swear that this material the studio."
"For what?" I grinned "Much better to stay back and ask for private lessons"
"I told you that I love to have a gay friend?"
"Yes, I think of yes
And then suddenly ..
"Oh my God," groaned lowering his head. Eyes glued to the sheet and tried a pen, I bit my lip and started scarabbocchiare - all in less than a second.
"What is it?" Asked Sakura avvicinandomisi and looking sideways.
"Do you remember the kind of rocking Valentine's Day? In Phoenix? "
Sakura slammed a hand on the counter lightly lit, then, his expression changed smiling" No. It is not possible. "
"I say yes. And 'he,' I did not say how I felt - confused, embarrassed and even angry.
confusing because, with all the pretty boys with whom I could end up in bed on a night of wild hunch, I went there with just what I had just found out to be my teacher.
Embarrassed, because sooner or later I would have recognized, I would have had his eye on him, maybe he would feel annoyed, maybe you would have thought "Shit, that bad luck, the blonde slut that I have beaten" or things to gangstar SuperMACHO.
And then angry. Why that night, had been perhaps the best night of my life. He told me that we would have had to suffer: I was asked how many, how do you cuddling with a lover of life, I had given him, had accompanied me to the subway e. .. poof! After the magic! Like a game of magic performed by a great magician, the beautiful boy had disappeared without being seen again.
So after that episode, I found myself thinking of being a poor deluded.
"Qullo asshole!" Sakura growled, before you ask me to catch me unprepared. "Wait. You did you go to bed. So technically, you've had sex with your teacher! " He said the last part with so much emphasis that the slight brusolio that was stopped in the classroom.
"Ops." It was the only thing I could say, as I slid off the chair.
"Have you had sex with the professor?" Said Barbara excited, the Italian girl arrived in Japan for some years - but could not stay at home? I thought annoyed.
"No! Of course not, "I said.
"Oh, Naruto, has not even started the first six months and already you've been busy," Rise Fuji amused, while Ichigo, the girl next to him, he said, "At least Naruto is being done, how long you do not see a naked person, Fujiko?
The friends of Ichigo burst out laughing, even Sakura he joined them.
"I'm a funny speech?" The voice of calm and deep-Del Sas professor, came up at our desk, located at the eighteenth flight of steps. "In that case, I'd really like to join you."
lowered my head, in front of my desk were standing Momoka and Rei, so it was possible that he had not yet recognized.
Kijo, amused, said "If you insist, professor! We discussed the inexistence Miss Fujiko intercourse "(in Japanese Fuji is a male name, female Fujiko. From this comes into play on words ^ ^! nda)
" Speech is very interesting - but not for my lesson. Set yourself to the place. "
I was almost tempted to cling to Rei and beg him to stay there, motionless, in front of my desk until the end of the year. Sakura took my hand and smiled at me. I sighed
: after all, was not my fault if I open my legs to a stranger. Destiny, had simply decided to punish me, that's why this stranger was now standing there in front of the chair - and believe me, from the eighteenth flight of steps, central location, you have a pretty good view - beautiful as ever, as he thumbed through the pages of the register.
"I guess we should know." He said not at all excited, as if that was a terrible thing to show up. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and now I'll be your teacher of Japanese literature." And if in me, there was hope it was wrong, say that name to hear the avoidance of doubt, "If you enrolled in this course, it means that you find interesting literary art of our country. For this, I hope you take this matter very seriously. Otherwise, you can always withdraw your membership. "He moved his chair leather side - apparently was not going to sit - and kept talking. "We will test a month, a polling every two months, there will be two types of lessons: practice and theory. In theory, we will read poems and learn the techniques of the authors, in practice, we will try to compose something. What better way to learn something if you do not live it. "
Ok, Sasuke under the sheets was much less boring than it was behind a desk. I took a slight nudge to Sakura "Teach much worse than the broom. "Sakura giggled, and then suddenly fell silent.
My eyes were ice Sasuke over me. I shuddered.
"I hate to be interrupted, Sir ..." I lowered my voice
"He says to me?" Sakura looked at me wrong "No, you idiot, the ghost behind us," Oh, thank goodness! If not you know that figure ...!» snapped sarcastically.
"So?" Insisted the dark.
"Uzumaki. I tried to take a look annoyed.
"And last name?"
"Uzumaki" I said, aghast, holding his head. The professor looked at the register.
"Well, there must be a mistake, Mr. Uzumaki Uzumaki, because it is marked on the register."
I are taking the piss! I thought furiously.
"See you! This is my last name, kind of a blockhead, my name is Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki. "Blurted. Sakura looked at me shocked, someone chuckled.
"I will ignore the insults, so this time. The council, however, to take a course to control his anger, Mr. Uzumaki Naruto Uzumaki Naruto. "
I stood with my mouth open for a few seconds before getting up "I'm going to smoke," Sakura growled.
"But you do not smoke!"
"I found a reason to start!"
And when I left the courtroom, I thought I saw a grin on the face of the professor.
Hell began.

0 comments:

Post a Comment