Monday, June 16, 2008

Difference Between Inverted And Graduated

calliwen @ 2008-06-16T22: 46:00




Iole Every morning he got up and kept repeating the same thing "do not take it anymore!"
was near the end of pregnancy, and despite everything he had never stopped for a moment always immersed in the routine of the house, looking after the little Deianira, cleaning, ironing, cooking, caring for cats and even the garden.







Germano was still several weeks away ... lost in some kind of thoughts. What's on your mind and only he knew every time he saw Iole thus narrowed the heart.



"Love sure that everything goes well, I see so weird lately"
"... We were just tired"



Iole was too busy to be able to linger and think about what she and her husband so let it go a bit 'for lack of time and a little' because he was afraid to find some kind of truth, he preferred to believe that what told her his unconscious was simply the result of stupid unfounded fears.



Germano of the rest was all taken from his princess, the night was going to tuck and stood for hours watching her as she slept she adored her daughter.



One evening, as many of the peace was disturbed by the house, perhaps the first fight between Iole and Germano, the stress along the jealousy created the right mix to blow up those millions of fears, doubts that Iole had segregated within whether, and had spilled all over Germano incredulous and upset his wife listened to the monologue. Monologue that he could hear quiet Deianira who played the piano above.
The frightened girl began to cry and cry if it was thanks to that Iole was able to put an end to that uncontrollable flow of words.




Iole was still the dawn when she woke up, went to check that Deianira was still sleeping and then a thick strong and then another in the lower abdomen could not scream would wake the little that he started and cry ... in short, a delusion
managed to wake up but Germano and so after a race was born in hospital Blisanne






Blisanne was loved by all, adored her sister. was always the way he played near her while she was sleeping next to silent cradle.



Iole Germano and thanks to you could find a meeting point and resumed at least talk quietly.



But it remains small forever and it's time to grow and Blisanne touched off his first two candles



"Happy Birthday little star"



Meanwhile, it's time for Deianira to grow



becoming a little girl from the air so sweet and with a passion for business


Even large
always continues to stay close to his sister



cuddling and helping in games a little more difficult



Germano birthdays in this period came out of that moment of crisis in which it was entered took advantage of the only relatively quiet time of day to Palri open heart to his wife ..



"Iole ... I was a fool, I almost lost my family ..."
"but no love is alright I ..."

"No wait let me finish ... I love you Iole, I realized what matters to me, are you and the girls ... I want to grow old with you, I want you, only you and the woman who owns my heart ... no you, forever! I want you now as I will love one another thousand years till death do us part! "
... till death do us part, my love "
________________________________________________________

" What a shitty job ... that I have always been the first all forced to write obituaries for a small local paper ... "
Bella had just returned from work it was impossible not first heard that jalopy of his car and then his usual monologue about what sucks his work.




But this time, waiting for her at home were not a pile of clothes to be ironed or the whole house to clean. Darius thought it had to soften his day had made a note where to find the coordinates to find treasure, had left her a dress as elegant as expensive and hoped that Bella had been quite a good mood to play the game ..

Bella found all that Dario had prepared and taken by a sudden attack of goodness perhaps followed the signs to be located in front of a tiny cottage came in and took everything he saw Dario nell'accendere fire even without shoes and with the bow tie to be connected, but it was so tender in his being passed over us clumsy.

"Hey you're the surprise?"
"Ah .. took you a little uh ... you like to dance? "
" Without music? "
" do not care ... let yourself go by "





" You see we're dancing! "
" I noticed you ... you know no one had ever done this for me .. thank you "



" Bella ... when I'm with you, I feel like I was a hero, you know Hercules? Here I feel like him and you are the strength and ever ... "
"Enough with all these words, shut up and kiss me"



"Dario but what you do!?"
"I kneel know I thought that maybe it is time that we turn our life we know you do not yet you feel that your father and everything, but here I ... "
" YES YES YES I want! "



" I knew you'd agree! Still, you should say I want it .. Beautiful Met NIRWare our robot maid, is magnificent!, So it helps you do everything in house and is hardworking and ... "



"..."
"Hey Bella, but where are you going? I thought you said that you wanted? "



It had been two weeks since Darius had made a 'surprise', had taken his nose for days but he did not understand why, and she would not give in, only to bed could find a compromise. And maybe those were just so many compromises to cause what is now waiting for Bella, so he took the car and began driving aimlessly first then to the house where she grew up and where he now lived on his mother and his brothers.



did not know how to say it, in fact she was pregnant she had done the test eight times ... safer than that!
even have time to knock the Chris screaming like a madman jumped for joy



closely followed by Timothy who immediately tried to drag it to see what he was good at playing basketball.



after escaping the twins, Wren was able to find that even the aged immediately recognized and picking up for little Bella began to cry.



But a voice from behind her made her remember the reason for your visit ..
"Hello Mom!"
"do not eat the cheesecake, remember"
"Ah .. I am ... but how do you know '"
" Honey, though now you're great and keep up my baby I understand some things ... true darling grandmother! "




" Oh I forgot this is for you! "
"A gift because I open it now ..." two oranges, a map and a voodoo doll? "
" They can always serve "
" Admit that you give them to me to get rid of it ... "
" Maybe .. ah oranges are a po'aspre "



was almost evening when Bella went home with his gifts, had spent a pleasant afternoon with his family but now he had to tell Darius.

"Hello ma'am, can I help you? Can I ask you a few exercise to remove those kiletti too? "
" NO NIRWare no, go to wipe the floor with a toothbrush "



" Lord and master Dario arrived! "

" Hello ... "
" Bella upset, but you know that today you are bright? "
" ... we are under a lamppost idiot "
" because you're touching your belly? Maybe it makes you sick? "
" no ... "
" Do you want NIRWare make you a massage? "
" no ... "
"A tea?"
"I am ..."
"sick? But no of course not .. Obviously you have your things! "
" I'm pregnant! "
" WHAT? You ... "no time to finish the sentence that was on the ground unconscious.



Months passed and the belly continues to grow ...
Dario Bella watched continuously since the doctor had said it was a high-risk pregnancy put her under a bell jar, monitoring continuously.



And so as not to leave her alone when she was going to work well NIRWare called some of his friends to check it ..



lunch to dinner and then reached the limits of endurance

"NIRWare that is what made this cake?"



"I think there are strawberries, my mom how good I NIRWare you take another slice? "



" cucciolotta but you know not to eat the ingredients come from SimCity and then I would not trust to eat it, you know we do not know what strange products make them, put that contain something you're allergic! And then ... "
" But I'm hungry ... "




"It 's just a cake that badly want to do me!"



".. oh my god ... ahhhhhhh"
"Are you hurt? Should I call the doctor? The ambulance? No, perhaps your mother? "
" Madam I found the ingredients of the cake, I put the cheese I hurt you? "
" NIRWEEEEEEEEEE nooo



And so as usual .... Twins ..

Before celandine Iolanda



and follow Aida Mckenzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment