Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yamaha Phazer Idle Adjustment

fioriblu @ 2004-01-21T20: 33:00

will be for the effect of cortisone, my neurons will be crazy, but tonight I stranissimo.Se had a dream there's some brilliant psychiatrist among my readers, I hope to find an explanation ..

So ... It all happens in a way .. I'm sleeping on a boundary wall of a building .. Beyond the wall, through a 'railing, see all the buildings that make up the building, in front of me, a sarabande of strange people, with faces half way between the Mexicans with big mustache (like that guy with the gun always chasing bugs bunny ..) and the greek theater masks, pulling explosive balls, similar to palledi native red and blue ..

this strange figure walking through my front, pulling balls on all the surrounding buildings .. till you arrive in front of me and my wall .. one of the balls and throw at me .. I heard the explosion and saw a profusion of color .. and then .. .. I turn the wall and the railing are destroyed .. has opened up a gap ..

..... what do you think?

now .. and jelly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment